When the temperatures begin dropping and sunset comes a little earlier each day, it’s time to start making plans for your boat’s winterization and winter projects. Whether you want to have your boat hauled for winter land storage or have it prepared to spend the winter months in the water, Intrinsic’s service team is ready to take care of everything for you.
Steps for a Successful Winterization of Your Boat
- Engine and systems winterization
- End of season detailing including compounding, wax, and wash services
- Haul outs & power washing your boat’s bottom
Aside from getting your boat out on the water quickly, we can help with any upgrades or repairs your boat may need. Winter is the perfect time to address both little issues that were nagging you all summer and large restoration projects. Some of our favorite projects include:
- AutoPilot, Radar and Chart plotter Installations/Upgrades – Touch screens & vibrant displays
- Cockpit TV Installation, Flat Screen TV Upgrades, and Digital TV Converter Installations
- iPod Dock Installation, Stereo, Amplifier, and Speaker Upgrades
- HD and Sirius/XM Stereo Installations
- Satellite TV System Installations (Raymarine or KVH)
- Installation of tri-color LED lights in the cockpit of your boat
- Underwater lights installation that instantly transforms the look of your boat at night.
- Camera Installations, Color or Black and White available. (engine room, aft-facing or salon cameras connected to your plotter)
- Replace galley appliances with sleek stainless appliances like a stove or sub-zero refrigerator with drawers.
- Install Amtico wood flooring. It’s easy to care for, makes boats feel more open, and adds value to your investment.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform installation
- Outfitting with items such as outriggers, fighting chairs, recessed teaser reel boxes & more
- Deck, Hull, or Boot Stripe Replacement. Replace damaged striping or change the color for an updated look
Give us a call or fill out the form below to get in touch with us. Call 410.263.9288
We can come to you! Our mobile service crew services the Mid-Atlantic region including Ocean City, Delaware, Northern Virginia, and Metro DC.