FOR A LIMITED TIME:
-FREE Tech Check- No Surprises At Survey
-DISCOUNTED Labor Rates- Address Any Problems Before The Sale
There are countless reasons to sell your boat. Maybe you are looking to move into a larger boat, perhaps your lifestyle has changed, or you’re just ready for something different. Whatever the reason, we can help. Our aggressive marketing strategy is designed to reach eager and qualified buyers so we sell your boat quickly and for top dollar.
When you list with us you can be sure your boat is getting the attention it deserves. Our sales strategy includes:
- A Trusted Company– Our 20-year history of selling some of the best brands is the result of the strong relationships that we have cultivated. Many of our clients are repeat clients who look to us for guidance when purchasing or servicing a boat.
- The Right Sales Team– Our sales team is dedicated to seeing your boat sell. We are available 7 days a week to show your boat in person or through a virtual tour. Our experience and relationships with other brokerage houses and clients give us a headstart in selling your boat.
- Expert Service Team– Our certified technicians can handle any issues that may hinder the sale of your boat. We can also provide a top to bottom detail so your boat shines like new. Any services you choose to have done when listing your boat with us will be at a discounted rate.
- Listings on Multiple Websites– Yachtworld and BoatTrader are two of the most popular websites for buyers to look for their next boat. With this knowledge, we invest heavily to be sure your boat stands out. We enhance all of our listings in the search results to make them more visible. In addition to YachtWorld and BoatTrader, your boat will be seen on over 15 MLS sites.
- Strong Online Presence- Boat buyers do 90% of their research online, so we have a strong web presence to get your boat seen at the top of search results. With our state-of-the-art website, we include videos, photos, and tours of boats. We are constantly evolving our website to improve the virtual shopping experience.
- Social Media and E-blasts- We have built a strong following on social media and often feature our listings on those spaces. In addition to social media, we also send out monthly newsletters and brokerage boat-specific e-blasts to our clients. Twice monthly we send out e-blasts to other brokers featuring our brokerage inventory. Our e-blast open and click rates are consistently above the industry average.
- An Extensive Client Base– We have a substantial list of qualified prospects looking to purchase a boat.
- Competitive Commission- With our extensive client base, we can keep a lot of brokerage sales in-house meaning we can work with you on our commission, putting more money in your pocket.
- Free Market Analysis- We provide a free, comprehensive market analysis so we are able to price your boat competitively with what is on the market, and what boats similar to yours have sold for historically. We will also inform you of any cosmetic or mechanical issues we believe could be problematic during your sale. All at no charge and no commitment.
Check out our most recent boat sales.
To speak with one of our sales professionals fill out the form below or give us a call at 410-263-9288.